Terms & Conditions
- Unless otherwise stated, the design and layout of this website and any material published including text, graphics, logos and images and attached documents is copyright of Deb Group.
- Copying of images, pictures and logos accessed via this website is not permitted without prior approval from the relevant copyright owner. The material contained in these pages must not be copied or distributed for any commercial purpose unless we have given permission. Taking copies for personal use, whether to your hard disk or a printed version is allowed, provided that the copyright notice is retained on each copy. Making alterations to any of the pages or using the content in any other work or publication will be a direct breach of copyright.
- Whilst Deb Group makes every effort to guarantee the accuracy of information contained within this site, it accepts no liability for any inaccuracies and visitors who rely on this information do so at their own risk.
Links to other web sites
- You may find links to third parties or other web sites within this site. Deb Group is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the sites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. To notify us of broken/outdated links, please send email notification to email@example.com. You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this site.
- If you should send any emails to Deb Group, please note that the security of Internet email is uncertain. If you send sensitive or confidential email messages, which are not encrypted, you accept the risk of possible lack of confidentiality over the Internet.
- The Data Protection Act 1998 set rules for processing personal information and applies to structured paper records as well as data held on computers. With the Freedom of Information Act 2000 which came into force on 1 January 2005, the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 will apply to all records, including those structured other than by reference to the data subject and completely unstructured files.
- The Data Protection Act states that those who record and process personal information must be open about how the information is used and must follow the eight principles of ‘good information handling’.
These principles state that data must:
- Fairly and lawfully processed
- Processed for limited purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Not kept for longer than is necessary
- Processed in line with your rights
- Not transferred to countries without adequate protection.
- By law, data controllers have to keep to these principles. If you believe in any way that Deb Group is not processing your personal data in accordance with these principles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name and email address) in order to receive or use services on our website. Such services include newsletters and message boards. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy. When using your personal information we will act in accordance with current legislation and aim to meet current Internet best practice.
- We will use your contact details to communicate with you. We may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax for these purposes. In general, any information you provide will only be used within Deb Group or by its agents and service providers. We do not collect or compile personally identifying information for dissemination or sale to external parties for marketing purposes or host mailings on behalf of third parties.
- We only disclose information to third parties if explicitly required to do so by United Kingdom Law. If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content we can use whatever information available to it about you to stop such behavior. This may involve informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school e-mail/Internet provider and law enforcement agencies about the content and your behavior.
- We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, and remove it in the event that the purpose has been met.
- If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our processing please email email@example.com.
Site Usage Tracking
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (Google). Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- You can learn more Google Advertising Technologies here.